Our Inspector's Highlights
- Step past a gleaming wine storage wall to arrive at the heart of Lucia. Whether you choose to dine at the beautiful communal table hewn from a massive tree, at a table overlooking the patio or in one of the intimate booths with metal mesh curtains, you’ll be offered a unique experience.
- If you’re just looking for an afternoon libation, head to the far end of the space to the backlit bar serving everything from proper gin martinis to original creations with house-made syrups, herbs and trending spirits, such as mezcal and chartreuse.
- The 15,000 wine options at the Carmel Valley restaurant span Alsace and Austria, Napa and New Zealand, and is curated by Michael Marcy, Bernardus Lodge’s food and beverage director.
- Wine lovers can reserve The Cellar, a private dining room for 10 guests that’s ringed by some of the most prized bottles in the resort’s collection.
- Jean BKE Tyler Straight Stretch BKE Tyler Though chef Cal Stamenov changes the dinner menu nightly, expect to dine on seasonal fare with a decidedly French flair.
BKE Jean Straight Stretch Tyler Tyler BKE Amenities